Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wrestling Headgear

After viewing this past Friday’s SmackDown and seeing how Jeff Hard got hurt it made me think of how others have been hurt. If pro-wrestling is “supposedly” faked then how do these things happen? We all know that some things are staged or scripted often to give a performer a break or to sell a feud. Hulk Hogan “injured” by King Kong Bundy led to a cage match at Wrestle Mania

know that all my injuries where unfortunately real and painful.  never did any cuts or bleeding out side of once having a slight nosebleed from hitting the mat too hard with my face. mostly chair shots or on one occasion


the match and I wanted to give a great show so I went on to impress the crowd and did what no one expected out of my. managed to pick up my 320lb slam him to the ground. worked great but the pain was overwhelming and I innocently fell on top of him gaining the pin and the victory.  backstage, we instantly broke character as he had an ice pack and trainer ready for my injured ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment